Skip to content
- Helen has a passion for food and healthy eating. She enjoys supporting her clients to find foods and ways of eating, which they can enjoy and which also support them to achieve their goals.
- Helen has a Diploma in Nutrition from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) gained after 3 years of training. She is also a member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and registered with the Complementary and Natural Health Council (CNHC).
- Committed to professional development, Helen regularly attends seminars and workshops to update and broaden her knowledge.
- As a nutritional therapist, she concentrates on the role of nutrition, nutrients and other biological agents that may be used in conjunction with lifestyle changes to assist her clients in maintaining optimal health.
- In recent years, she has concentrated on areas related to supporting gastrointestinal health, including IBS, cardiovascular health, including high blood pressure, weight management and female hormone balance.
- Helen has vast experience with vegetarian & vegan diets but will happily work with carnivores and pescetarians too.
- She loves to spend time in her kitchen experimenting with foods and new recipes to create healthy, tasty and inspiring dishes.
- Helen is also employed as a Child Weight Management facilitator with Anglia Community Enterprise.