Wednesday 30th January 2019 at Kersey Mill, Kersey, IP7 6DP 8am – 12 noon
Saturday 2nd February 2019 at the Tree Room, Trinity Street, Colchester, CO1 1JR 9am – 12.30
These 20 minute sessions are free but must be booked in advance. They are suitable for anyone who is considering nutritional therapy to improve their health.
Sessions could include:
- The opportunity to discuss your health concerns/symptoms
- Bio Impedance Reading – weight, BMI, total fat and visceral fat
- Blood pressure
- Diet overview for sources of macro nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, fats)
10% discount for a full initial consultation to people who have a taster session and book a full consultation within 30 days.
How to book
- Scroll down and use the contact details at the bottom of this page
- Use the contact page on this website
- Please note that I do not have specialist training to work with people with eating disorders or mental health considerations. If either of these are a consideration for you and you would like to pursue nutritional therapy, I will happily provide details of a colleague who may be able to help.