- Helen is a fully qualified, registered nutritional therapist.
- She is a member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and she is registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Personal and professional experience have shown Helen how much a good diet and healthy lifestyle can impact health and wellbeing.
- As a nutritional therapist, she concentrates on the role of nutrition, in conjunction with lifestyle changes, to support her clients to improve their health.
- Committed to continuing professional development (CPD), Helen regularly attends seminars and workshops to update and broaden her knowledge. Recent CPD includes: Applied Functional Medicine Mentoring Progamme (six months and 6 modules including digestion and food sensitivities)
Cancer: Nutritional support before, during and after treatment and beyond
- Helen has a passion for good food and healthy eating. She enjoys supporting her clients to find foods and simple, tasty meals, which they can enjoy and which also support them to achieve their goals.
- She loves to spend time in her kitchen experimenting with foods and new recipes to create healthy, tasty and inspiring dishes.
- Helen is also employed as a Child Weight Management facilitator with Anglia Community Enterprise.