Skip to content
The Consultation Process
- We will speak on the phone, at a mutually convenient time, before you book an appointment. This is so that I can answer your questions and find out a little about what you are hoping to achieve from your consultation. This normally takes 10-15 minutes and there is no charge for this.
- Prior to your consultation, you will be asked to complete a detailed health questionnaire including a 5-day food and lifestyle diary. This gives you the opportunity to provide Helen with details of your general health, family history, diet and lifestyle habits, before you meet, and ensures that you get the most from your consultation.
- The initial consultation (approximately 90 minutes) provides an opportunity for you to have a thorough discussion regarding the aspects of your health you wish to address. Due to Covid-19, consultations are available on-line via Zoom.
- Based upon your discussion, Helen will then work with you to devise a personalised dietary and lifestyle plan suitable for your circumstances. This may include dietary adjustments, suggestions to support digestive function, lifestyle changes and food or botanical supplement recommendations. In addition, diagnostic tests may be recommended to investigate a problem further.
- Follow-up consultations (approximately 60 minutes) provide the opportunity for us to discuss and evaluate your progress, as well as revise your diet and lifestyle plan. Regular follow up appointments enable you to continue to move forward with your health; these are usually every 4-6 weeks.
- Please be assured that all the information you provide will be treated with the strictest of confidence.